New Ladies, BigBang, GWS, Cole Train, BigBud#1

Potent

Hey, hope you enjoy

some lil babies just sprouted woop

The story so far.... Ordered and paid for GHSC 10xBigbang and 5xGWS and got twice two many free seeds so i got 8xBigbud #1 regs, 4xCole Train fems and 4xRocklock fems all for free HHS ftw so with all those free seeds what does a brother do.... PLANT EM well most of them anyway so...

Soaked all Great White sharks and 5 BBangs aswell as 8 BBuds and 2 Cole trains. All sank apart from 1 GWS. I decided to stagger the soak, so i soaked the Bbud 1st then 5 days later i soaked the Bbang then soaked the GWS and CT 3 days after. i thought this way i can give maximum light for each seedling for the first few days instead of just some. so that explains why they are at differant stages.

After the Soak i potted them up in the styrofoam cups using Plant magic soil.

All have sprouted apart from the 1 GWS which didnt sink and 2 BBuds

Now time for some pics, oh and notice the sexual GHSC packaging compared lol

When the time comes il do a seperate grow diary for each type but for the time being i figured i'd share some love smiley

Attached files IMG_0046.JPG IMG_0078.JPG IMG_0079.JPG IMG_0090.JPG IMG_0093.JPG IMG_0110.JPG IMG_0125.JPG IMG_0129.JPG IMG_0131.jpg IMG_0132.jpg IMG_0133.jpg IMG_0144.jpg IMG_0147.jpg IMG_0149.jpg IMG_0150.JPG

Hehe yeah for sure that's what i thought, 20 cups for £1.20 only prob u just have to spend an hour punching holes in them so about £7 inc labour lol

Yeah i thought after i posted it i should have included a few more details regarding the reflector and lamp which is a 125w cfl and the The parabolic reflector was from GreensH i would paste the link but not sure about zee rules hehe but yeah £40 web price and £45 shop price. i read up that it can be awesome for seedlings and veg but not so good for flowering so il will revert back to the ahem euro reflector when the time comes, but overall im happy with the reflector defo worth the money i'd say

Yeah cool looking scrog Bozoph, i can't wa't for my gws i think il be keeping a mother back smiley

Thanks Iamsbread yeah i wanted the GWS and Big Bang the others are just a bonus

Here's a few more pics, i think i will wait till i pot them up before i post anymore. there are 2 pics of 2 babies which don't look too healthy which im slightly curious about as the rest are looking fine. Not sure if im missing something or if its obvious to others, they're 2 of the freebe seeds anyway so im not too fussed, im going to carry them on see if they get better if not there out lol

1 last thing that i've bin reading more about the Parabolic reflector and not many people like them if any..... should have read up a bit before i bought it..... i know ..... impulse buy lol but it's doing a really good job so far, just wondering on peoples thoughts on them? yesno.... should i switch back to my euro reflector? which is will be using anyway for flowering as i have read they are much better during that stage probably invest in a diamond reflector when i have some more spare funds.

Attached files IMG_0163.JPG IMG_0167.jpg IMG_0168.jpg IMG_0171.jpg IMG_0172.jpg IMG_0173.JPG IMG_0177.JPG

All looking healthy apart from two... bit better pics this time, any ideas why? or just unlucky?? i havent done anything differant to the 2 and its the same strain as the one who looks incredibly healthy....

Attached files IMG_0203.jpg IMG_0204.JPG IMG_0205.JPG

Hey Mykol76, thanks man il put down as much information as i can, if i leave anything out let me know, i still need to get a proper soil ph testing kit, but the rest is as follows;

120x120x200 tent with full extracton and a 6" PC fan blowing just above the babies.

Parabolic Reflector using a 125w CFL

Soil is PlantMagic and my water has a 6.4 ph level

Temps are 22-25c under shade, humidity 60-65% highest has bin 69%

I have biobizz nutes but have not used any of them yet... so was thinking of possibly giving them there 1st feed tomorrow

here is an update pic anyways. i'm hopin to get a soil ph test kit in the next couple of days. but the other's are fine so my thinking is that if it was a problem with the soil it would effect more of the babies. the 2 which look like there wilting are bigbud#1 which were some of the free seeds, so im thinking there could be a reason why they where free but the other 4 are looking lovely so im not sure... if i lose the two i wont be upset i was prepared for a loss with some free seeds anyways but would be cool to save and my GHSc seeds are doing lovely :)

Thanks for looking, until next time. Cheeeers

Attached files IMG_0225.JPG IMG_0233.jpg IMG_0236.jpg IMG_0242.JPG

forgot to say, there on a 24hour light cycle at the moment, then reducing them down to 18/6 in a week when there all in the bigger (brown) pots , where they will stay till they get potted up into there final homes in 2-3 weeks time. when they will get split up into 2 tents (both same size) the BB tent (bigbud#1 and BigBang) and the GWS n CT tent both with ful extraction and 400w hps bulds. i need to buy another reflector for flowering in the other tent and have been thinking about the diamond reflector, any thoughts on those reflectors?

Yeah ideal thanks buddy just what i wanted to hear, from what i've read last night and today i think i will be going for the Diamond, my tents are 120x120 so should be fine.

i also forgot to mention in the last update that i had split the mutant so they both have there seperate cups, there the 2 youngest looking babaies in the styrofoam pic. seperation went well no troubles. Picking up a bottle of Root juice later for a lil bit extra kick

cheers

It looks as if the 2 have a ph problem...i have encountered that problem myself where all or most of the other plants were fine but had 1 or a couple look like that,...it probably is just a consistancy issue with the soil you are using...being transplanted into good fresh soil should pull it back around

Hey Sixstring2021 thanks yes mykol76 also suggested it could be soil related. Over the past couple of days the less wiltered baby has perked up while i think it could be too late for the other. but on the good news the rest are doing lovely and what was the mutant are now both doing fine (the only too in cups)

Here's an update pic anyway. Enjoy

Attached files IMG_0252.JPG IMG_0261.JPG

Cool thanks guys, heres a lil update

i gave them a feed of 2ml/L root juice and 2ml/L bio-grow

1 of the wilters has now picked up and looking healthy while the other i think im gonna dump!

but overall all looking lovely! even the twins are doing fine, when they have bin potted up to the brown pots i wil swap and use the multi-spectrum hps and use the cfl hanging between them.

Attached files IMG_0268.JPG IMG_0270.JPG IMG_0275.jpg IMG_0278.jpg IMG_0279.jpg IMG_0280.jpg IMG_0281.jpg IMG_0283.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

Lil update, just a quick pic of the gws tent (testing the new camera)

6 greatwhite shark's in total including the twins.

2 bigbangs

1 wilty bigbud#1 (which is coming back to life slowly but surely)

tomorrow i re-pot, so il do a better report tomorrow :)

bring on the cup!!! not long now!

Peace all

Attached files P1000093.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update,

all the GWS and the 2 big bang and looking loooovely

included a pic of the Cole Train which has started showing her pubes :D

also in that tent i had to take out 2 Males from the reg seeds i had and another which was looking to poorly so decided to remove to make space. il take a pic of what's left in there in a couple of days when there looking a bit more better hehe but the ones i really care about are looking beautiful at around 50 days veg now..... going to take cuttings and put them to flower cannot wait to see how well they do

peace

Attached files P1000283 use.jpg P1000286 use.jpg P1000493 use.jpg P1000494 use.jpg P1000495 use.jpg P1000499 use.jpg