What are you smoking today??

Greenwitch

MR. cheese : that barneys farm LSD looks just incredible total white out i have heard many good things of that strain but have yet to try do you possibly mind giving a little report on the smoke??

alright so today i have a few new strains to smoke the first one being,

Dutch Treat ( this bud is super sweet like candy or fruity sweet but with a slight hint of ether a skunk or haze strain) the high is more indica then sativa but has a nice mixture of the two.

newbudsz002.jpg

the second is violator kush from barneys farm ( i cant really write about it cause i have yet to smoke it im saving this one for tonight, looks good tho.)

newbudsz014.jpg

a new batch of green house bubba kush (similar in taste to the last batch i posted altho this batch doesent have the same purple hues) burns clean and its flavor translates well from the aroma sweet candy og its kinda what i get from it when i take a big whiff of the bag great medicinal smoke

gwsbudpicsfinni8shed042.jpg

• Like 1

Geenomatic : LSD is a fantastic strain ! The aroma is very similar to the exodus cheese ,sweet and musky smell .The bud is formed with an incredible calyx build up, would love to see a mature developed fem !

The bubba kush looks daaaank !! :cool:

o i know man i have been waiting on HCO1's report hes doing in the general grow sections grows for all mediums or whatever tha sections called on the barney farm LSD.

yeah the bubba kush from green house is actually one of my favorite strains it just reeks it's a really cool plant to watch grow the leaf's are really funny looking me and my buddy call them lettuce leafs i know that sounds werid but you just have to see the leafs to get what i meen everytime i see a mature plant i know right away that's bubba. its a plant that is really in demand as well in the medical dispensaries its got the og kush in it which makes it a really good pain killer but it also works really well for anxiety which is something that is really important because we get alot of first time users that can't handle certain kush strains but need a reliable pain killer and while bubba is really potent the high is a really happy one that easy going for first time smokers while still being potent enough asnd definately jam packed with enough flavor for the most exsperianced tokers.

by the way that dalai lama quote in your signature is awsome i shared it on my facebook account

ok i got a few new strains to share a couple rare ones at that.

the first strain i have is a strain i really enjoy and one i have never heard of before and cannot find any information on it. the strain is called cranium and the high lives up to the name it hits you hard in your cranium. the odor is similar to a haze strain and the high is very sativa dominate but what its made up of i dont know because i cant find any info on who bred it or anything.

cranium

craniumbudandmore015.jpg

craniumbudandmore011.jpg

the second strain is one i have heard of but i have never tried and know nothing about it. it is called cranberry kush and like cranberrys the odor of the bud is very sour and bitter but its clearly a kush leaning almost to the trainwreck like odor kinda metallic but at the same time sour and the high is extremly heavy indica couchlock. before i finnished the joint my legs felt like they where a thousand pounds. the only disappointment's with it is that there is only alittle bit of red on the bud much less then other pictures i have seen of the bud (mind you i have only seen 1 or two pictures of cranberry kush and never before today have seen it in person) and my other complaint is that it isent fruity in the least bit which is alright but i was kinda expecting a fruity strain but it still rank really high on my list of quality strains.

cranberry kush

craniumbudandmore017.jpg

craniumbudandmore021.jpg

and the last strain is a classic i have tried a thousand times and love purple kush if you dont no about this strain your missing out one of my favourite kush's very heavy indica high and stinky kush odor the bud just reeks but its such a famous strain i wouldn't be surprised if a lot of members of this forum have already tried it so im not gonna go on about it here are the pic's

purple kush

craniumbudandmore025.jpg

craniumbudandmore027.jpg

• Like 2

Can't decide if I stay with the Jack Herer, that tastes wonderful OR if I gove the Himalya Gold a try - maybe noth.

The HG never got that much focus but since I see the big bud drying I get mad respect for it - a) it stays nearly half the size when it was picked so a good yielder and the smell when further fine manicuring i so tasty -- löking good, too.

But I just love the high from the Jack Here. Perfectly balanced longlasting relaxed. Cool

Pix ?

okay

Drying JH

and the Test bud of the Himalya Gold next to the OCB.

smoke box incl. AB, WW and more. Little piece of Maroc Hash in the middle.

Choices !

post-10461-0-45060800-1342642006.jpg

post-10461-0-05534800-1342642043.jpg

• Like 3

nice bam yeah ive been dying to try Himalayan gold sounds like an awsome strain and the jack well who doesent love jack herer . you know it strange tho like i find fresh bud to have quite a different taste to after its been jarred my GWS i just cut down about a month and a half ago at first it tasted like super skunk and i wasent getting any of that spicy widow flavor but after being jarred for almost a month and a half it actually has a stronger widow flavor then the skunk so i can't wait to see what it will be like in another month of curing. but i know this isent true of all strains like the green o matic it tased awsome like even the week after cutting it down the auto bomb at first tasted alittle ruff but after a month and a half of curing it turned out to be one of my favorite auto strains

alright you guys i got a few new goodies to share today a few more rare strains i have show'd pictures of these strains before but this is from new batches.

the first strain is a classic amazing sativa reeks of cheese and rotting tropical fruit its resin development is staggering with crystals so defined you can make out there shape with the naked eye. the high from it is very clear and uplifitng i am talking about the brothers grim stock apollo 11 a rare and endangered gem, my only hope is that someone takes it and turns it back into a commerical seed stock once again before its to late.

Apollo 11 brothers grimm stock.

newapollobuds013.jpg

newapollobuds011.jpg

newapollobuds002.jpg

the second and last new strain for today is another rare beauty from north america its parent strains are believed to be Skunk #1 crossed with a rare cutting of white widow brought to canada in the mid 90's from Amsterdam green house stock this strain is similar to the great white shark with slight differences alittle more floral and lless spicy it also smells alot like eucalyptus and the buds will usually take on a yellowish color when purposly givin a nitrogen deficiency right before harvest while most plants leafs will turn yellow certain phenos of this strains whole bud will turn yellow making for a very sweet smoke. i would say however this strain is alittle more mellow then the great white shark but still very close to the effects. another strain i hope one day reachs the commercial market the strain orginated in qubec from a breeder for the montreal compassion club and was sold as a clone only strain at the club until it was shut down 2 years ago while some growers in qubec still keep this strain alive i fear one day it will be gone for good right now it is really hard to get a hold of i live only 6 hours from montreal and i can't get clones of this plant anywhere or seeds one day tho. this batch didn't turn as yellow as the last but is still every bit as sweet and very enjoyable.

Jean Guy ( clone only strain from montreal , qubec)

newapollobuds020.jpg

newapollobuds017.jpg

• Like 3

Of course the fresh cut just ready to smoke buds do smoke a bit harsh witout a complex taste - but the high can be in a class of it's own. Freshly cut white widow for example is very uplifting, relaxing and euphoric. none of that narcotic heavy duty knock out stoned you get later on. The Jack Herer also shows unique tendencies fresh but it just keeps getting better, The AB was good at first and only got better.

WWill seee how the long time cured buds taste/work...

This is on my plate tonight. One massive JH /WW mixed blunt I couldn't finish yesterday - along with a top cola bud piece from the White Widow from my personal stash ....

I smoked one massive Blunt and some pipes with hash yesterday and that actually made me real dizzy even after a nights sleep. First thing i did was push over the pot with my only surviving Auto Bomb. It fell on the ground but gladly it could be fixed - strong roots this time - thanks to that great heating pad and the Bio Rhizotonic from Canna I guess.

Nuff talk - here is the picture

post-10461-0-42158400-1343076017.jpg

• Like 2

tokeage: i have heard of the strain rosietta stone but never smoked any i do have a few friends with access to old brothers grimm genetics tho so i can look aroud i have been trying to find some real cinderella 99 and apollo 11 cuttings or seeds even forever tho old brothers grimm stuff is just really hard to come by i am lucky i can still get bud from the apollo 11 and cinderella 99 but if i ever come across anything i will definatly pass it along

Hi all

I am already reading a lot on SH but have never been active in the forum. Time to change! ;-)

Me is not a grower but smoker for around 10 years and at the moment I live in Amsterdam and for more than 1 year a happy Greenhouse coffeeshop client (with some exceptions when searching for special strains)

Today I had some Moby Dick and Arjans Ultra Haze No 1 but I took some pictures of my stashbox to share some other buds with you.

First of all my all time favourite: Hawaiian Snow

post-87-0-50111000-1343239269.jpg

post-87-0-06279800-1343239248.jpg

post-87-0-35206700-1343239223.jpg

post-87-0-66882300-1343239195.jpg

post-87-0-70567400-1343239175.jpg

post-87-0-99413900-1343239153.jpg

post-87-0-91876400-1343239130.jpg

post-87-0-55259700-1343239107.jpg

post-87-0-64675700-1343239079.jpg

Have a nice smoke everybody

• Like 4

nice loooking nuds man, glad that you decided to participate now :D

You must have some nice weed to smoke everyday, and almost no limit in the choice of strain what a life ^^

Thanks for sharing your sweet buds

Have a good smoke

• Like 1

Thanks dust!

Indeed it's a pleasure to have access to so many different strains but some strains are difficult to find as well. I am looking for the Strawberry Haze for a long time but couldn't find it yet :D

• Like 1

dispensary update!!!

today i am really excited got a bunch of new genetics to try out and a few old classic's but new batch's and from different growers which for me is amazing because i find different growers will sometimes bring different things out of thew plants, that is why i never say a strain is not worthy of my time until i have tryed it from serveral different grows and from different mediums. many of times i have bough a strain one week and was not happy with it then the next week a nbew batch comes in and its the best pot in the store so i always like to sample and look at a wide variety before purchasing just incase so i dont miss something special.

but today is definatly one of those special days, the first strain i wanna show you guys is a classic canadian cross, this strain goes by two names and is orginally i believe from vacouver island seed company under the name 420 it is basically just a cross of there 2 most famously used genetics the burmese sativa crossed with fucking incredible. altho this plant was orginally bred by vancouver island seed co a company called liberty seeds hash also released a similar cross of burmese sativa and fucking incredible called infinity and this is it. it has a resin build up similar to that of GWS its odour is somewhat floral and sweet but at the same time musky and fermented almost like a fine wine. the high is very well rounded i would almost consider it a 50/50 cross sativa / indica

liberty seeds: infinity

newbudshots007.jpg

newbudshots005.jpg

the second strain is one i have showed you guys a few times but it is a new batch and again it is very nice it is Jean Guy a clone only skunk # 1 / white widow cross from montreal

Jean Guy : clone only strain ( new batch)

newbudshots009.jpg

newbudshots015.jpg

the 3rd strain i want to show you guys today is more then likely an in house cross. what i mean by that is my best guess is that it is a creation from one of the growers for my dispensary as i can't find any info on it what i do know is that it is a cross of next generation god bud and kush probably a hindu kush variety named god bud X kush

the high is very indica and the odour is slighty that god bud grape like smell mixed wityh a heavy metallic kush odor another great cross.

God Bud x Kush (breeder unknown)

newbudshots018.jpg

newbudshots020.jpg

the 4th strain is a cheese strain it is a hybrid that is leaning on the sativa side but again very well rounded the odour is sweet and skunky, to me it is basically like a skunky version of the strain blue cheesecake its still got that sweetness but it has also a more skunky pot odor a very nice strain i have been dying to try and never came around to being able to find an actual cheese strain till today and i am very impressed at the quality and odor definatly a strain i am gonna grow in the near future.

cheese : breeder unknown

newbudshots023.jpg

newbudshots024.jpg

and finally the last strain on my list to smoke for the day is another classic strain i have showed you guys many times this is just a new batch of it and i must admit one of the best batch's of it i have seen in a long time. purple kush.

Purple Kush: breeder unknown

newbudshots025.jpg

newbudshots026.jpg

newbudshots028.jpg

newbudshots031.jpg

newbudshots032.jpg

this batch of purple kush was so good i had to share a bunch of photo's so anyways thats what on my list for today and probably the next couple days as well hope you guys enjoy the photos as much as i enjoyed taking them !!!

• Like 2

Today I tried out the Max Extractor 2 bag Ice method and donated the trim and lower seated buds from the Jack Herer for the operation. I mixed up roughly 22 grams of 50% bud and 50% sugar leaves , a fine mix that could be used as fill for blunts or big Jays easily and added 6 boxes of ice cubes and mixed things up till it was all full of bubbles . First look was disappointing so I cut the buds in little pieces and shook again with some fresh ice. Outcome is KING !

Really true I put a sample under a 4SB 150 microscope and you can see that there are thousands of trichomes on a piece less than 100th of a gram. Even with the 60 & time microscope the shimmering of the crystal heads is awesome.

It is drying pretty fast, so around midnight it will be ready to smoke.

PURE JACK HERER Bubble / Water Hash -

Words are not enough.

This was directly after the washing - reminded me of washing gold only that this is twice aas much value 60 Euro per gram vs 30 for 1 gram of gold.

as usual doubleclicking will be useful. 12 times MACRO

post-10461-0-57481800-1343590196.jpg

gobru what strain is that?????

despensary update:

the first strain i have to share with you guys today is a really nice batch of pineapple express. this version is from a cutting circling dispensary's in the great lakes area of north america on both sides of the boarder the high is sativa dominate but like a 60/40 sativa - indica split so its well rounded . the smell is like a fruitty skunk/haze strain the taste is more haze tho then fruitty. it is very potent at first really uplifting and then it slowly brings you down.

pineapple express: G13 labs "special cutting" ( arcata trainwreck X mowie wowie )

pinappleexpressbuds001.jpg?t=1343756531

pinappleexpressbuds006.jpg

the second strain is just a straight up afghani, it taste sweet and hash like very typical of an afghani #1

afghani : jordan of the island

pinappleexpressbuds008.jpg

and the last is a very nice batch of OG kush. strong kush odor nice crystal production. the bud is dryed properly yet still very sticky it just gum's up your scissors instantly.

og kush : dna genetics

pinappleexpressbuds010.jpg

pinappleexpressbuds012.jpg?t=1343756760

yeah dust its actually a really good strain i was expecting it to be like kush heavy but it is actually really mowie wowie influanced the taste is like a fruity haze and the high is very pleasant and well rounded defiantly strain worth making a movie about or maybe its the other way around but its definatly a special strain.

• Like 1