My peacefull russian weapons

Guscode

Hey Hunters and Bam Bholenath!

Today i wanna start my first grow journal. It's time to reciprocate and share my experiences with

our dear herb.

Pls be lenient with me and pls don't be stingy with constructiv critic and educational advices!

Ok...let's start! I hope you enjoy!

What's about this Journal?

The cultivation of three KALASHNIKOVA AUTO of course GHSC seeds.

What conditions i offer my Ladies?

2x18w Phillips TL-D for germination and "pre veggi"

1x250w Phillips Son-T master for veggi 'n flowering

Plagron light mix

Hesi nutriens

60x60x160 HomeBox XS

6l pots for veggi, maybe the hole grow

11l AirPots, maybe not, if i thought, that 6l are enough

...lets start!

THE GERMINATION

29.11 001 2

I trust Franco 'n Arjans approach, that's why i do it like they told us.

I've put the seeds in a glass of water. In less then 10 hours the first seed

popped and after 18 hours the last seed popped up. In the moment

that i've saw that the seed are popped i've put 'em on 'n under wet

citchen tissius. Further 16 hours later, every seedling has a "main root"

(didn't know what the english word for "Pfahlwurzel" is )

When the little "main root" was about 0,5 cm i put them into jiffies.

Now it was time for sunrise. I put them in my "veggi stage". Humidity is

atm 70%-80% and the temperatur is between 25C-27C.

So that is the Status Quo and now we has to be patient and observant.

I'll keep you informed by up dating this journal as much as possible 'n useful.

Cheers,

gus

post-17286-0-71719900-1353948447.jpg

post-17286-0-44061000-1353948505.jpg

post-17286-0-42841700-1353948522.jpg

post-17286-0-23393000-1353948533.jpg

• Like 4

hey man very nice start with all the details needed :)

Thanks for the hard work man! If i can give you a lil advice, you should resize your pictures around 1024 before uploading them because with almost 2mo pictures you will see your upload space go out pretty fast ^^

Beside that it all looks great! upside down but great lol ;)

Have a good grow man keep us updated

Hey Gus, good to see you start a grow journal :D

Pfahlwurzel = taproot

Nice to see your sedlings looking happy.

In one picture you had a mature plant in the tent and was looking nice, can you tell us more about it?

A free and handy application for reducing files size of you pictures is "fileminimizer". Link here - http://fileminimizer-pictures.en.softonic.com/

I wish you all the best with your grow and will be sure to follow its progress.

Peace brother

Lams

Thx Dust! But what for "hard work" you mean? Is Sex "hard work", even when you sweating gallones?

No it isn't, of course only when you aren't a hooker������...i love to grow ganja, that's why it never can be

"hard work"! Maybe an obsession, but not "hard work"!

The pics i'll resize and i want more colour...but that i'll modify tomorrow. Pls give me advices for every mistake that i made!

It's, as i say, my first grow journal and i've to learn alot. 'Cause, for shure, it wouldn't be my last!

Btw: what do you think about LST for a ruderalis influenced genetic? It's my first auto grow and didn't know if the ladies 've got enough time for train and get branchy?

Cheers 'n Peace

Gus

P.S. Thx Tok 'n Lamb...it's a wonderful feeling, to know that there are such nice dudes by my side!

• Like 1

Thanks Gus :)

That the problem with some girls, it can take ages for them to get ready ;)

I hope she finishes soon and will reward you with a great smoke.

I didn't realise this was a World cup grow, so let me say, welcome to the cup my friend and happy growing.

Peace bro

Lams

Thx Tok! That's the answer i'd like to hear!

WHAT?! I've perceived a little late, that i'm entry the indoor cup?! Honestly...it wasn`t my plan! I'm, pretty shure that there isn't a trace of chance for me. But now that i'm in, the olympic thought is my motivation. "To be a part of it, is everthing!" 8)

I've edit the op...but i think it's also a little big size for the pics, or?

enjoy this journal...i'll give my best!

cheers

gus

• Like 1

Gus I did think it a little odd that you were entering the cup with an auto, but far as i can tell theres nothing in the rules saying you can't grow an auto in the indoor cup.

As long as it is a greenhouse strain i think it all good, check with a mod.

The reason why people saying welcome to the cup is because this is the world cup grow journal of the forum. ;)

If you do actually want to be in the cup i'd read the rules about how often to post and how many pics a week you need to post.

cup rules here - http://www.strainhun...abis-world-cup/

If you don't want to be in the cup, then ask a mod to move you to the indoor grow journal of the forums.

Later in the year there will also be an Autoflower World Cup & an Outdoor World Cup too, lots to look forwards to. :D

Peace bro

Lams

Hey if it's ok, that i entering with a ruderalis genetic, than i'll run this competion. If not, than it would be fine if a mod move this journal! It was my fault, i just wanna start a ordinary grow journal! But hey...when a coincidence made something happen like this, then i have to accept my fate xD

Yes man i haven't moved your thread to regular growjournal the other day cause as you had a nice introduction and a GH strain i thought you might wanna give a try to the cup who knows what could happen ;)

And Yes lol by hard work, i mean taking the time to make a nice thread for us i guess you do it with pleasure ;) ;)

Keep the nice pic coming they look good when they are not upside down :P

Have a good grow

• Like 1

CelticMedicine, I wouldn't nescessarily agree with that, I grew some Supercritical Autos from Greenhouse seeds, the packet stated they could grow to 120cm.

I was worried about the height and fimmed them at 6th internode this encourage side branches to grow vigorusly whilsh slowing the main stem giving me a nice even canopy.

At the time it was thought that scroging Autos was not possible or the done thing, but it worked out great for me.

Sometimes percieved wisdom is not always correct and often based on assumptions.

He who dares wins, well not always, but it is the brave who break new ground.Sometime you will be dissapointed with your experiments whilst other time you'll be grinning all the way to the bank.

Trying new things isn't always for the faint hearted.

Supercriticle liked it ,but i can't say how other auto's will behave, I guess if you have a fairly tall auto variety , which also has a tendenct to have good side braching it is worth trying.

If growing a short auto like low ryder or betty boop then don't bother.

One interesting thing is when the joint doctor first made auto plants "lowryder" he was trying to make a stealth variety, since then auto's have generally gotten a lot taller and can be allsorts of heights, some growing upto 2.5 meters tall with strains such as Annapurna from flash seeds.

Peace

Lams

Thx for all the kindly words of wellcoming! @Celtic, i know that Lamb is an owner an ocean of Knowledge. And i learn everyday from his educational words. I don't wanna be impolite, but please didn't use this GROW JOURNAL for your questions. I've got a long way to go, till my ladies can get harvested and i think it causes alot of mess n' confusion, when we discuss basicly Topics in here!

Every hard stress can make your ladies turn to ladyboys. But there is also Stress which encrease your yield.

It would be i nice idea, if you start a thread like "Stress: dis- or advantage?" There you'll get all the outher answers, that you looking for!

Don't be angry about my approach...i hope you'll understand that ;) ....

Cheers

Gus

• Like 1

Gus please accept my sincere apologies,I am the one to blame here :(

I replied to a comment Celtic made

To quote Celtic - "wellcome Guscde, nice concidence. LST is good for autos, but do not try topping or FIM autos do not tolerate harsh stressing"

He did not actually ask a question, but I replied to his reply.

I agree going of topic can be quite distracting , especially in a grow journal.

Next time I will start a new topic and post a link to it.

Thank you for your kind words about your learning from me ;) I learn something new everyday too from fellow members of this forum, if it were not for your questions i would have remained a lot more in the dark about amber.Thank you for helping me learn too. :)

Take it steady bro and have a great grow.

PS. I can edit this post once you have read it ,so as not to clutter up your journal.

Peace

Lams

• Like 3

yeah lamb...but it was also a fantastic answer of a question i've ask some post before! Pls feel free to give advices, wich are "peacefull russian weapons" related! It was no offense...and i dont´t wanna be reproachful against Celtic! I hope you didn't get me wrong cause my terrible english. Nobody have to apologize!!!

• Like 2

It's update time!

A short one, cause it didn`t happens so much. The babies gettin bigger 'n bigger. I love this statium of cultivation. They are so cute, when they are small...but i hope, that when they are adults, that they are rude 'n stinky Ladies :cool:

29.11 072 2

29.11 074 2

29.11 070

cheers

gus

• Like 2