Bud Of The Month Contest -December

Dust

post-3817-0-86818200-1354387262.jpg

We are now accepting nominations for the bud of the month contest.

Please submit a photo/video of your best bud. The bud must be your own, either purchased or grown.

Once all nominations are in we will all start to vote for a winner, we will keep the contest going until the last few days of the month .

The winner will recieve a badge that says. Bud of the month winner.

Rules :

1. Entrys must include original photos/videos of your own bud. The bud photo/video may include several buds or a cola.

2. Entrys must include only photos/videos of the bud, but you may add one photo/video for a reference point for size or a close up A.K.A macro shot

3. Maximum of 2 photos/videos per member. You CAN NOT update or change or delete your photos through out the month. Once you have entered you have entered.

4. Make sure you upload your photos to the strain hunters server. And videos to growhd.tv or youtube.com

5. The buds must be dry and in ready to smoke form they can not still be alive or on a plant.

6. Self-nominations only!

7. No voting for yourself. if you vote for yourself your entry and vote will be removed.

8. Don't enter in the contest previous entries smile.png

10. You have post a comment with your vote so it counts!

If you do not read the rules and your entry is not in compliance with the rules. Your entry will be taken down and you can not enter again till the next contest.

• 6 months later...

So this Is what I got last week its called "Christmas Kush" people around here make names up all the time but id be very surprised and happy too know if it was the real strain:D Hopefully I get your vote and can add the badge to my profile!! been trying to be on here everyday and to be active in all parts of the forum, an i REALLY wanna win!!

post-18727-0-27717800-1355421358.jpg

OK Friends I will enter this contest, because i need to smoke the last bud of my K-Train soon.

The Top Cola had over 30 grams when i started curing....

Left is almost 20 gr. of finest Weed.

post-14547-0-08443900-1355510433.jpg

I wish you could test a joint or two of this beauty. All i can say is that this strain really impressed me, this pheno here is the "hazy" pheno... i called it so. Smells and tastes hazy but knocks nice like a good kush... grow her !!!

Big thx to GHS for the top seeds....

WORLD PEACE

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Month and year almost over and i know i have a lot of things to do next few days so im giving my vote a bit early this month...sry for all that enter late........ill give my vote to.......latatata Atrox and this pretty Fine K-Train(one of my top5 ever smokes but never saw her such sugar coated gd job bro and nice curing).......wish u all a big Kickstart in 2013 and may we all se a bit more Tolerance in the World out there for this Beautiful Plant...Blessings

Ninjah

Congratulation Atrox you won the Bud of the month Contest ;)

Like i said in other thread, badge will take time to come but it will come when it's fixed ;)

Thanks everyone for the very nice entries may we see many more for that 2013 year :D

• Like 1