Santa Maria - White Strawberry Skunk - 14/12/12

SantaBuds

Hello hunters!!!

Finally i'm having the chance to start my journal for the cup... i'm gonna try to keep it simple... feel free to give your opinion at any time... hope you guys like it..

SETUP:

Vegetation Room - 250W + 90W CFL

Flowering Room - 600W HPS

MEDIUM:

Coco (70%) + Perlite (30%)

NUTE:

Powder Feed Hybrids

Germination Process

As Greenhouse guidelines, i was going to germinate them for 12 hours and the put them in the towel paper, but i forgot about that for a day so they ended up in the water for 36 hours... When i realized that, they were already opened and with some root out, but they were still floating... so i guess nothing bad really happened.. as soon i realized i moved them to the towel paper and let them grow a bit more until i moved them to the pot..

they were soaked on drinking water, with ec of 0.14, ph of 6.9 and a 26.5 ºC temperature...

post-15542-0-86358900-1355844477.jpg

post-15542-0-39444400-1355844471.jpg

post-15542-0-38095100-1355844465.jpg

post-15542-0-45328100-1355844459.jpg

post-15542-0-18046000-1355844453.jpg

i'll have some more pictures soon, they are already popping out the medium.... when i get the pics i'll be updating..

that's all for now... wish everyone in the cup a good grow!

PEACE

• Like 7

"Keep it simple, it´s just a weed"

Simple to read and easy to look at journals is sometimes for the better.

People forgets that it will be 300 that enters and everybody is trying to focus on making the grow look as good as can be(with presentation).

Sometimes i miss the simple grows where people telling me what they did and not how i should be doing ;)

It is a contest and not a guide hehehe

Good luck buddy, i park my ass...well... o there is the spot..

thank you... and yes brother, if i keep simple i'm gonna be able to give more attention to the grow and the reports itself, than if i spend time trying to work out the photoshop cause i'm not a designer... thanks for stopping by.... :D

Great start my friend.

thanks brother!!!! finally i was able to start!

Peace!

Welcome to the contest santa maria.

The best of luck for you with your report.

Cheers.

thanks man... i really have to thank the greenhouse team for this opportunity ... it's gonna be awesome to test the powder feed and some new strain!!!

Peace!!!

Great to see you here bro and with the same strain its looking great where i stand

keep it green

Yes, muito bom!!!! it's great that u got the same strain and we can share info!!!!!

abraço!

Santa back in biz.

Nice man. I wish you all the best with this interesting strain, hybrid is nice for you and with all the stuff we figured out you will do them very nice.

I check on up every day, thats not only a promise but also a warning.

I keep an eye on you mate...

world peace. best of luck.

Santa back in biz.

Nice man. I wish you all the best with this interesting strain, hybrid is nice for you and with all the stuff we figured out you will do them very nice.

I check on up every day, thats not only a promise but also a warning.

I keep an eye on you mate...

world peace. best of luck.

thank you brother.. i was never out of biz, btw... :D hehehehe... thank you man, you should keep coming back!!!! and yes, with all the things to consider, i think they will do very nice too...

peace brother, feel free to jump in anytime! :D

nice another WSS grow journal hope it will go well and give us some very nice strawberry to look at :D

Already looks vigorous man thanks for the pic and introduction keep the pics coming ;)

Have a good grow! and good luk for the cup!

• Like 1

Puxando uma cadeira para este, é isso ai meu irmão estou orgulhoso,

Bem vindo ao clube !!!!!!!

Peace!!!

sorry brother didn't see your post there.. glad you're here!!! thanks!!! and peace!

nice another WSS grow journal hope it will go well and give us some very nice strawberry to look at :D

Already looks vigorous man thanks for the pic and introduction keep the pics coming ;)

Have a good grow! and good luk for the cup!

thanks brother... hopefully all is gonna be fine and those strawberries will give us some nice flowers!!!!!!

more pictures are coming right now....

:D :D :D

Nice to see that. I really like that big rocks of perlite. They will help you gettin air to the roots.

have a good veg soon.....

peace

that's the only size i've known so far! :D

Looking good so far . These seedlings have such a pretty color! All the best to your grow Bro..

thanks brother! yes, i like their color too! :D

congratz for those little babies welcome to the world ;)

Good luck to them may they become big and green :D

thanks brother, all the babies are saying hello! :P

Santa did you know there are more strawberry skunks in nature than yours.

Look what i found as beeing a strawberry skunk...

post-14547-0-43245200-1356113715.jpg

I think its a trained one to find strawberry, maybe i use it to find yours... :spiteful:

beware of the strawberry skunks my friend

w-p

• Like 2

Santa did you know there are more strawberry skunks in nature than yours.

Look what i found as beeing a strawberry skunk...

I think its a trained one to find strawberry, maybe i use it to find yours... :spiteful:

beware of the strawberry skunks my friend

w-p

hhahahaha that's great brother...

u don't need a skunk to find my strawberry tho, u just let me know when u coming and we'll have them!!!! no mysteries.... :P

alright buddy nice to see everythings off to a good start!!! anyways bro ill talk to you next time we are both online but good start you plants look nice too from that other grow you showed me the quality of the bud is very nice lost of crystal's anyways bro im followin this one for sure peace out an happy huntin!

• Like 1