Handyman,Sleestack x skunk

THE HANDYMAN

hi again,lol

as i said iv another at exact same stage in same bubbler so il do them at same time,lol.

ok this one is from DNA genetics,Sleestack x skunk.

all is the same as the mystery grow but i am feeding this one on ionics feed,veg so far.

as the other was this was started in a root roit plug with a little root stim in distiled water,

ec 0.4

ph 5.8

temp,28 day,,17 night

humidity between 35-50

she was then also put into a 6inch net pot with 50/50 and some grodan cubes all at ph of 6

first feed was also 1.0 ec ph 6

then as before when growth grows up to 1.5,

as you may be able to see she is alot more bright green compared to the mystery,this is almost defo because the nitrogen in ionics is almost 3x less than in GH indica,

but i have decided to let it go and see what happens ,at least until i think she is hurting but so far appart from that she is thicker and her roots are just so much more advanced and healthy,i never took pics of that as yet i dont like to take them out the pots too much til bigger but il get pics of the roots when i move her up to a bigger bubbler,

hope this is ok for you guys,see you at the bubbler change,

she is now at day 14,

ah i almost forgot her one or two of the fans are curling slightly but not much,

post-16044-0-06554500-1357788681.jpg

• Like 1

yeh i agree they do have some nice genetics,tho i have to say im not a fan of DNA since the cup after i heard and saw them shouting abuse at franco and arjan on stage getting there awards,it may well have been a little banter but i thaught it was well over the top and honestly just childish,so from then iv been funny about them,even tho i know they have really nice strains but she was a freebee so never mind eh!lol.

as i say iv no doupt it was just banter taken a little far and i just heard the tail end or something i just didnt like it standing next to them both shouting at franco on stage that they could smell the seeds burning and stuff like that u know ,, just a laugh i kno but those things bread conflict and we need less conflict in this life not more,

SORRY GUYS IF ANYONE KNOWS THEM. but i cant stand shit like that,

anyway thats my rant finished ,

so we will watch her grow to a mature lady now

• Like 1

yeah they know each others pretty good and often spend time together i bet it was jokes, or not who knows ;)

Anyway doesn't change what theirplants give still good looking buds, on pictures at least lol

ok i done a little test with the two babys this and the mystery seed both were flushed and then put into a mix of advanced nutes mirco and grow,at an ec of 1.5 it ph'd its self at 6,

before the sleestack was changed over she had much more root growth than the mystery and didnt think it would make it better infact i was worried it would slow it down,but no not a bit of it even after 24 hours i could see the difference in the amount of side roots and overall growth so i was very impresed,i did have a before pic and il post 2moro its in my camera n that at job,but here is the after new nutes,

see you all soon we will see soon if its a she or not i think

post-16044-0-53796500-1358127530.jpg

• Like 1

as you may well kno iv got my new flow grow system, i wasnt sure which plant to put it to it, but i made the desision that the winner was sleestack x skunk, i made this desision as i was only going to be keeping one of the two seedlings,as both regulars and could have had males,but anyway i kinnda made my mind up last night that id keep the sleestack and get rid of the mystery,i can get more of the seeds anyway,plus she was looking to strechy between internodes, this roots were so much better as well,

i think iv done thye transplant at the right time as iv just noticed that she has a little nute burn on bottom leaves,

iv started her off on an ec of 1.10 and will let her flush for a day or so in that then il go up again to 1.4-1.5 that will be advanced nutrients micro and grow(ph perfect)

so we will se how she goes,

but KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED SHE IS FEM,lol

post pics in 5 guys

As you can see the root growth in one night is good,

that is with advanced nutrients grow micro bloom ,not jungle juice the other more expensive one,

i will also be useing carboload big bud and bud blood all also from advanced nutes i have also ordered nirvana and b 52,

azll of them are part of the ph perfect range,so we will see how i get on with that

here is the pics of her first day flower ,

i never had the chance to do til now,

she also has been fed on advanced nutes but so far only to an ec of 1.5,tho now she will be flushed and dried then the ec will go up to 2 and then stims and fungi and stuff on top,will tekk u wen i do it,

there is also an up to date pic at the end too ,

cheers

post-16044-0-60514600-1359058684.jpg

post-16044-0-33190600-1359058718.jpg

post-16044-0-15204700-1359058767.jpg

quick pick of my roots,

they just appeared over the space of two days,at least i know now that she is really healthy,lol

and one of her too,as you can see she is growing fast too,

as you can see this was 3 days ago now so she has grown alot since too,more too come 2moro on the roots too see how much growth iv got in 4 days after changing to AN

post-16044-0-29815200-1359420575.jpg

post-16044-0-32275000-1359420578.jpg

post-16044-0-64903400-1359420622.jpg

• Like 1

lol, i was just saying on my vintag post about tht,lol

i am actually doig some stuff now,lol,a tent clean and res clean,and alike,and im even doing it with one of my mums steamer gadgets,lol,,i think im loseing my mind a bit eh!!lol

as it my first grow with it im not sure yet,she has had a nute change an a bit of a swish out but no real clean,how often do you suggest mate,,17ltr,

i need to keep my self busy in other ways and not in ways i play with the plants,to much anyway,iv proved that to my self these two grows just now, very slight training on the vintage and none so far on this one,

but yeh i like to keep my self going mate,plus i must admit i am very proud of these two just now,so far they are the best iv ever done on my own anyway,i cant wait to see this mango auto fo the cup,,tho i may do a test first to see how she responds,

il do a couple of pics of her when cleaning guys,

k so here is a before and after of me useing advanced nutes pirhanna at 0.3g per litre of water and feed,

as you can see the growth is very nice lots of branching roots and i think not bad at all for 5 days,amoun wise its not much mor than normal but i do know that they look alot whter and healthier,with all those thiny hairs everywhere,u guys kow what i mean,i cant get into take a macro of them plus im not keen on to many pics of the roots,light getting in n all that,

an also asa sideefect iv noticed that my feed mix is ALOT cleaner and clearer than normal,i mean look athe difference,and this is the same water,but th clean one i 5 days older!!!lol,mad eh!!, must be all those bacteria eating everything,ihave to say i was not going t bother getting any of the other root things like voodoojuice and tarantula but if they allmade this much difference i think id be happy to pay it,i may try the voodoo on is own when this runs out and see,

anyway heres a wee pic for you too see or your selves,

oh i meant to say the pump is off on both but looks like its on in the bottom one its not,both on for exact same amount of time

post-16044-0-17053400-1359669745.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

ok iv noticed that this lady is not flowering as id expect?

im not sure if it is cos she has alot of sativa or im just doing something wrong with her,

all looks good and healthy roots good no build up ,ph is good,but the buds just dont seem to be doing much at all,iv got in touch with a mate over at DNA and he thinks its just as its got the sleestack in it and will take longer,but im not convinced,she is just really slow with her buds,tho in veg she flew,

it may well be just that i am not used to growing plants that are sativa dominant so its probably just that and im being silly,lol

ah remember most of the roots are in the medium tank as iv got a 50/50 mix of hyroton and 1cm rockwool cubes so,think the main growing goes on in the medium tank thats the water (nutes) tank,tho i could be wrong tho,but trust me there are SHIT loads of roots in the top part,lol.HONESTLY!LOL.. :yahoo:

WISH I COULD SHOW U BUT CANT,if my mate comes in i might try and lift it up a bit,but theres no way im trying that myself as the mass of medium would be far to much to keep together with the pebbles in there,SORRY,

i meant to say,i emailed DNA and they also said that she would take a while before she goes like that plus she was one that was skinny but dense buds, and it does look as they said it should so im cool just now i think,its also meant to be a really nice hash strain so il defo b doing some bubble and bho with this to smoke in my new pen vape,

• 2 weeks later...

ok so she is now on day 37 of flower,

so got at least the same again to go,thats if there estimate at DNA was right ,tho i normally get a little quicker,

she is on an ec of 2.3 and im useing the advanced nutes feeding chart for non ph perfect,tho most of mine are ph perfect iv still a few that are just the old powders so im sticking with that and its working for all my plants,and have to say i love it so far,i think cos i have so much pissing about to do with the nutes and stuff it keeps me busy and even better it does what it says on the tin!i have even managed to almost convert an IONICS pureist who never changes the feed set up he is and has used for 15 years even he cant argue with what he has seen it do to my grows, he has seen all my grows in this little tent and said he has noticed HUGE improvments in these two i have had on AN since day one,and he went away with some of my pirhanna and b-52,to try and i know he will like it and then try the others as thats what happened to me,anyway enough ABOUT AN it sounds like a bloody advert,lol,im just really happy with it and get mad when i see people slating there prices,i think if it works well then buy it,simple.

wow how the hell did i get to AN from sleestack,lol,shit this vintage 2006 is good even when flashed and early,lol.im nutted!!!!,

il try again,lol

she is on an ec of 2.3 AN ,lol.(i wont start again)!!

ph of 6-6.5,

water tank temp 23-24,constant

tent temp day,27-30max

night, lowest this week has been 14c,

she has also had BUD CANDY on top of the feed chart,

after this pic was taken i changed the nutes for fresh ones and flushed her with a low nute mix,then left the pump off for 2 days to dry slightly before putting the nutes up again,i will be doing this every time there is a raise in the feed,instead of doing it every week as said on the chart iv decided to try and add in to it the flush and drain method that they use in the GH GROW VIDS,so i thaught if i up the nutes evvery 2 weeks i could incorperate a kind of dry out as well, i know the roots will be in the water but remember that is only a very small amount of them as the most are in the medium tank,so they will get some oegen and the ones under will keep feeding and flushing,im not sure if this will work il just have to keep an eye on it but it works in a pot grow very well so im gonna try,il let you know ,lol

anyway enough shit from me today,sorry im stoned,lol

TRY THE VINTAGE 2006 ITS GOOD,LOL

here is the next pics as you can see she has really started to go and she is in no way slow at all now,and those roots are WOW! most of the branches look like they will be just huge single buds,infact there is one at the back i cant really get to with the camera that looks like it will give a single bud around a foot long,tho i never said that so i will wait and see,lol.

sorry the pics are not very good i cant take this out of the tent as the flowgrow is heavy when filled and its a hastle,and not good for her either.

let me know what you guys think of this plant,im thinking she will be going into plant of the month next month,we will see!?lol

post-16044-0-21908800-1361665089.jpg

Don´t worry about that brother. I would not want you to start moving things around and damage what is looking so good.

lol can you see what i mean now mate,most are in the tank,tho now they are filling the water tank too,lol,im thinking what can i do if they do fill the tank as iv still got 4 and a half weeks left,shit i never thaught of that when i put a 10 weeker in there,lol,any ideas