Kalashnikova Automatic-First try in soilmix-70-Days-Done!-GHSC-Powder Feeding-

Pi2

Hi,

I gonna try "kalashnikova automatic" from GHSC. I have never grow auto-strains in my whole short life. Just 3 seeds for try.

This one gonna be first auto grow journal for KALASHNIKOVA AUTOMATIC.

I'll ONLY use POWDER FEEDING from Green House Company for "short flowering".

I started two days ago with cup of distilled water EC=0.1 temp around 24C*, after 24H I put them on paper towels with this same water.

Today my seeds cracked and show some Root tip. I grabbed small pots then I put some compost and perilte and planted my first Kalashnikova AUTO.

Other 3 cups(on right) are for King's Kush but they still in cup of water.(Just drowned today)

My veg room: Heated MAT+propagator (temps around 28C and over 70% humidity)

Neons Megalux Sylviana 840 4pin =110W

Timer=18H

Medium=Just compost and perlite.

After 3 or 4 weeks...

They will grow in DR90. 400W HPS Green Power 58k lumens ,16L pots. Probably with others strains(like king's kush) so only 12/12 in flowering.

Let's see..

• Like 1

Good morning young ones! They got their whole life in front of them.

I see you been generous with the watering and i bet they do not need more in a long time.

Keep it brother, we are watching you

:read:

I only spray distilled water once a day. I have heated mat under the roots (temp around 28C) so should be oki. "Russians are coming..."

Thanks for stopping.

Peace

These are my next grow! Look forward to see how you get on, only grown auto's once before, had trouble feeding them, so intrested to see how you get on with the Powder feed (short). Good luck, don't think you will need it looking at the set up.

These are my next grow! Look forward to see how you get on, only grown auto's once before, had trouble feeding them, so intrested to see how you get on with the Powder feed (short). Good luck, don't think you will need it looking at the set up.

I always start very gently with fertz. EC=0.8 (tap water EC=0.3).

Now "Russians" for 10 days will receive only clear water.

Are U feed them too much or not enough?

Thanks for stopping.

Peace

• Like 1

New update: Day 11 from seed.

Russians are on fertz last few days on EC=1.0 Powder Feeding from GHSC.

Seedlling is geting over. After 10 days I repoted them to 16L pots(soilmix). 2/3 weeks under blue neons(110W) then I gonna move them to flower room(400W HPS)

I'll try in few days push up EC to 1.2 after 5 days from repot stress.

Gang is on the way to BIG POTS:

Have a look how it goes:

• Like 3

very good man, nice white roots and healthy looking babies, for sure they love that transplant and give you a nice growth next week ;)

Have a good grow man keep us updated ;)

Seeds are so fresh. Thank You!

Thanks for stopping.

• Like 1

Like Dust said they look healthy and happy.I had Kalashnikova automatic previous grow and she was realy sturdy and fun to grow.Hope they will reward you as mine rewarded me.

Have a happy and healthy grow and green karma from me. :D

Like Dust said they look healthy and happy.I had Kalashnikova automatic previous grow and she was realy sturdy and fun to grow.Hope they will reward you as mine rewarded me.

Have a happy and healthy grow and green karma from me. :D

Thank You!

Thanks for stopping!

I never grow any AUTO. I very interested myself about yield,high,nutrients and all about it. We'll see...

Update Week 3 . 21 days old from seed.

Ladys are in flower room. Day 1.

Light 400 HPS green power. Perlit soilmix 16L pots. 12H of light a day. Plants grow up to 20cm high and up to 30cm Wide.

PH=5.8 EC=1.2 "Powder feeding" from Green House Seed Co.

NEW grow. Have a look:

• Like 2

Update Week 4. (day 28 from seed)

Days 6th in flower room. Plants grow from 16 to 35cm= avg. 3 cm a day

Temp in the room=28-29C at day and 22C at night. Powder Feeding from GHSC.. EC=1.4-1.6

Thanks for stopping. (Pictures under HPS)

Have a look:

• Like 2