GREEN O's Autobomb full organic grow!!!!! HARVEST DAY 94 from seed!!!

Hey everyone,

Today i started germination on 3 autobomb seed's as they are the only auto's i have left from green house seed co, the seed's are about a year old so i hope that they will pop. This grow i decided to try something alittle different, i was previously doing my grow's in coco. However because i have a box of General Organic's entire line that i have to use up because it has already been opened so this grow will be entirely organic and instead of using coco i decided to go all out and buy a really nice an rich organic soil. the soil i am using consist's of rich black humus , organic compost, canadian sphagnum peat moss, sand, MycroActive Mycorrhizae and the soil is OMRI Certified . as far as fertilizer i will be using the entire general organic's line. i have never done a full organic grow indoor's and i havent grown in soil in a long while but i was getting comfortable with my previous choice of medium and decided it's time to switch it up, for a change.

for container's i have two 11L container's and one 2 gallon container. a choice i made because i bought to much soil but both container's will be sufficient to use from seed to harvest in soil the 11L's might even be too much. the light is a 400W hps. so i planted the seed's tonight they should pop in the next day or so and when they do i will take my first pic's and do my first update.

here are the picture's i took of the seed's right before i planted them.

seedsics005_zpscb920cf1.jpg

seedsics002_zps1a4208b4.jpg

So anyway's i will be posting pic's as soon as they pop!!! until then take her easy!

• Like 2

got to see you back on track man, i remember some nice AB from you ^^ Hope those one will turn even better ;) And that the organic grow will be nice!

Have a good grow man thanks for the report!

• Like 1

I love organic, also seem to be falling in love with the idea of auto's so I'll be watching this one, Cheers Tastynugz.

i also love organic, this is my first go doing full organic and i just switched back to soil from coco so this should be an interesting grow for me. personally i am on a mission to learn every a wide variety of techniques so i never allow my self to become comfortable with something. Once i get a firm grasp of how to best utilize a certain technique or style i change it up i think i will toy around with soil again for the next little while definitely wanna o a rich organic medium full powderfeeding grow which will probably be my next grow. hopefully the seed's will pop any day now it has been basically 2 day's since i planted them so exspect this journal to be kicked off very soon!!!! until then stay green and stay safe!

hey mate,

I started germinating my auto bomb seeds on 1st may. I have put one of the seeds in a small put full of soil. I am hoping to grow 8 auto bomb. All of them have germinated, just need to put them in a pot. I am hoping to get a yield of an ounce per plant. My plant are going to be grown in a green house. Do you have any tips as this is my first grow?

Alright so yesterday 2 of the 3 seed's popped, incase the last one dosent pop i started germinating another auto seed but i was out of green house auto seed's so i will be starting another journal in a differen't section for that plant. the new seed i put down is a joint doctor / Mdanzig collaboraion called blue streak AKA blue ryder when theseed pop's i will post link's . so right now i am waiting on 2 more seed's to pop for now tho here is the picture's of the 2 that have pop'd.

GHSC Autobomb #1

organicautobomb001_zps05519fd0.jpg

organicautobomb004_zps9c7db27f.jpg

organicautobomb008_zps232d0715.jpg

GHSC Autobomb#2

organicautobomb009_zps09bc851c.jpg

organicautobomb012_zpsd3066465.jpg

organicautobomb017_zps7a09ce86.jpg

so until the other seed's pop have a good one and stay safe , peace out!

• Like 2

alright so today is the last day of week 1 for the auto bomb's, unfortunately that last auto bomb seed didn't pop. So this grow journal will only be for 2 auto bomb's, i replaced the 1 auto bomb that didn't pop with a auto strain i have been itching to grow out called Blue streak AKA Blue ryder that is a collaboration from joint doctor & Mdanzig it is a cross of Masterlow ( masterkush X lowrider) X Dj Short's Blueberry.

the blue streak auto strain is a regular auto strain non feminized, and i only planted one so there is a 50% chance that it might be a male but i am almost completely out of auto strain's and wasent interested in growing auto blueberry from dutch passion and i had a bucket full of soil i wasent about to toss out just because the autobomb didn't pop so i will start a journal for the blue streak as soon as it's sexed i have my finger's crossed that it's gonna be a female.

Anyway's so as far as the grow is concerned the seed's popped late last saturday so tommorow will be the beginning of the second week, as for the nutrient's again i am using general organic's entire line. i will be following the feeding chart basically adjusting it a bit however to compensate for the fact that i am growing an auto strain i will start the schedule tommorow because this is soil i will be feeding once a week and following the dosage recommendation's below.

GOFeedChart1211.png

everything is going as planned with the exception of one thing and that's that last week i was battling exstreme temp's at time's going into the early 30's. i didn't expect these kinda temp's this early in spring but it has been hot out and being as early i spring as it is my air conditioner isn't turned on yet. i bought an extra fan to help pull the hot air out of the room and the problem was solved and i think will keep thing's in order until my landlord turn's on the air conditioner.

GHSC Feminized Auto Bomb

plant #1

autobombcompgro008_zpsd73edf24.jpg

autobombcompgro011_zps239ec942.jpg

GHSC Feminized Auto-bomb

plant# 2

autobombcompgro003_zpsa6fdd984.jpg

autobombcompgro005_zps29699008.jpg

autobombcompgro006_zps923e4c6b.jpg

Alright so I don't wanna start a new journal just yet for the Blue Streak because if it turn's out to be a male i am gonna have to kill it, so until it is sexed don't exspect to see many pic's as this journal is for green house seed's. just to show you tho that the plant doing good so far i will show a couple picture's now then in 3 or 4 week's when the plant show's it's sign's of sex i will start another journal in the grow journals for all medium's section.

the blue streak is 3 day's old today and is doing good.

Joint Doctor & Mdanzig collaboration Blue Streak AKA Blue ryder (masterlow X DJ short blueberry) regular non-feminized autoflowering.

autobombcompgro027_zps45e59d29.jpg

autobombcompgro014_zps572bac31.jpg

• Like 1

hey mate,

I started germinating my auto bomb seeds on 1st may. I have put one of the seeds in a small put full of soil. I am hoping to grow 8 auto bomb. All of them have germinated, just need to put them in a pot. I am hoping to get a yield of an ounce per plant. My plant are going to be grown in a green house. Do you have any tips as this is my first grow?

hey bro sorry i didn't see your question until now, i have never grown in a green house. but you couldn't have picked a better plant for a first time grow. auto's are extremely easy to grow. aside from putting them out and watering an feeding they pretty much grow them self's what you can exspect is like a 70 day from seed grow you should see sign's of sex inbetween week 3 and 4 i have only grown autobomb once before but i remeber it being alittle slow to start bud development but once it start's it really crank's out quick if i remeber correctly it is like an 8 - 9 week strain from seed and i yeilded ruffly 50 gram's per plant last time.

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!! DAY 14 from seed!!!!

time schedule: 18hr's on 6hr's off

Well so far so good!!! the plant's are a really healthy green color, and the leaf's have a shine to them as well. Today was the 2nd feeding, as for my feeding schedule i am following the general organic's recommended dosing. I apply the organic nutrient's once a week and in the middle of the week i give a light watering with just plain water. my PH sit's at 6.2 right now and the temperature is 27 degree's i would like to lower it a bit because i have been having problem's keeping the heat down due to the weather lately. Once my air conditioner is turned on it will be fine. i personally have grown autobomb before and both time's i noticed that autobomb is pretty sensitive when young to hotter temperature's even at 27 degrees i am seeing curling on a couple leaf's but at 27 degree's it won't effect the plant's all that much any higher and i would see more visible sign's of heat damage so it is something i have to keep an eye on.

As for the growth incredible, i was expecting slower growth this time around from switching from coco back to soil but so far the growth is rapid and the plant is really compact internode length is very tight, with autobomb you really wanna do everything you can to keep the growth compact especially in the early week's of growth as the strain has a fairly intense stretching period in the 4th and 5th week from seed in comparison to strain's like green o matic not obscenely intense the plant's growth is still very indica like but still it's something you should be aware of when growing auto bomb and act accordingly in the week's leading up to the arrival of preflower's.

current dosage per US Gallon & list of nutrient's applyed:

all product's are from General Organic's

Bio thrive: 10 ml

Cal Mag + : 10 ml

Bio root: 10ml's

Bio weed: 5ml's

Bio marine: 5ml's:

Diamond black: 10ml's

GH Auto Bomb:

Plant #1

autobomborganicweek2011_zpsa2201763.jpg

autobomborganicweek2012_zpsb470270a.jpg

autobomborganicweek2013_zps6f70ab42.jpg

autobomborganicweek2014_zpsae0e9dd0.jpg

GH Auto Bomb:

Plant #2

autobomborganicweek2001_zpsd4c39bac.jpg

autobomborganicweek2002_zps55eb11ee.jpg

autobomborganicweek2004_zpsf343fb98.jpg

autobomborganicweek2005_zps26e6dc25.jpg

and here is a picture of the joint doctor / Mdanzig Blue streak aka blue ryder in the next week or so when it show's sign's of it's sex i will open a new journal for it .

autobomborganicweek2007_zpsf6c41607.jpg

autobomborganicweek2008_zpsbcb1a649.jpg

and finally a group shot!!!

autobomborganicweek2015_zps259f4951.jpg

"Alright well that's it for week 2 of my grow, until next week stay safe and happy huntin!,"

GREEN O

• Like 2

hi,

nice uptate !!! well green leaves you take care !!!7

Peace !!!!

thank's for stopping by, my aim with this grow is to have the plant's as healthy as possible so i am keeping my feeding down also because i havent grown in soil in a long time. i appreshiate the comment's tho and hope that i can keep your interest in my work even tho i am only growing a few plant's.

Looking great mate , can confirm about it not liking warmer temps , got one growing to at the moment and noticed that aswell ;)

hey bro, long time !!! yeah man right on about the confirming that i have heard it from other's as well . it's important that we make note of these thing's to help other's who are growing the same strain. auto bomb's a great strain tho i am happy to be growing it again.

nice lady man one of the girls seems to have nice fat leaves :)

thanks for the updat ;) Have a good grow

yeah bro, autobomb has a real big bang look to it when young i find. thank's for stopping by buddy!

Looking good bro!! Very nice start..and way to branch out and try something different again with the soil grow. Like you said yourself, the growth has been just awesome and would rival or beat many hydro results at the same stage :) All plants look great but the autobombs definitely stand out against the blue ryder. I will take my usual seat until the end. Best of luck with the new ladies!!

EDIT - Ya just realized you started the blue ryder a bit later..duh..but I still say the autobombs look healthier :)

Peace

• Like 1

looking gooood, they seem to love the deep soil.

Thank's bro. personally i find that the tap root on auto's really like's to dig down deep compared to non auto seed's. In the past i have used starter cup's with this strain specifically and i found that the plant's took off quite a bit faster starting in a larger pot instead of like jiffy pot's personally

• Like 1

True..they like soil. Basically just water them till they fall down to the ground then plant in soil. Like that the roots develop better and you have no problems with tap roots growing sideways or seeds turning around etc..Like nature planned it. It might take 1 or 2 days longer but it is safer and less hustle imo.

True..they like soil. Basically just water them till they fall down to the ground then plant in soil. Like that the roots develop better and you have no problems with tap roots growing sideways or seeds turning around etc..Like nature planned it. It might take 1 or 2 days longer but it is safer and less hustle imo.

yeah i hear what your saying. personally tho i don't even use the shot glass method or the paper towel, if you look at a seed and know how it open's up and what way the tap root come's out which is always opposite the indent notch thing on the back of the seed then if you always plant the seed notch facing up they will pop right side up without a problem.

cannabis-seed-third-day-of-germination-visible-sprout.jpg

So basically i just use the old fashion method of planting the seed with the notch facing up and add water, it's not the best method i guess but my germination rate is pretty damn good i have only ever had 2 seed's not pop and 1 of them was visibly damaged before planting. but i do think if you use the shot glass method like you mention it would speed up the process compared to the way i do it, thing is when i plant a seed the way i do it it usually take's 2 day's or at longest 3 to pop out of the soil which to me is pretty good that's why i just use the method i do because it's simple and easy and it work's.

but i think it's cool bam that you also use a very simple method like me if i am understanding you correctly, when you say " basically jut water them till they fall down to the ground" you are reffering to the shot glass method of soaking overnight right?

• Like 1

UPDATE!!!!! Day 20 from seed!!!!

alright well this week was great the plant's have started exploding with growth both plant's have lot's of lateral bud shoot's developing, they are still a really nice color and the leaf's have a really shiney coat to them. already i am seeing slight difference's in the two plant's one is shorter and wider the other is starting to get taller but both have bushy kinda growth going on. today i did the feeding i actually did the feeding as i was taking the picture's. yeah so the time shedule i am using for this grow is 18hr's on 6 off, the temp's are at 27 degree's during the day and about 22 degree's at night, i am constantly exchanging the air in the room with the use of window's and a couple fan's. strangely one of the auto bomb's is experiencing the curling leaf's from the auto bomb's sensitivity to higher temp's but the other isn't so i thought that was strange maybe it's also becausse of the increased air flow to tackle the heat lately luckly yesterday it got a little cooler out and today was also on the cooler side so the plant's where able to get some relief. Aside from that everything is going really good no sign of sex yet but soon i am sure.

GH Auto bomb: Plant #1

autobomborggano008_zpscdb36137.jpg

autobomborggano007_zpsf197af8f.jpg

autobomborggano010_zps53825d30.jpg

autobomborggano004_zps0f2c7dec.jpg

autobomborggano023_zps7fe674a3.jpg

autobomborggano025_zpsae2b4e26.jpg

GH Auto bomb : Plant #2

autobomborggano011_zpsf6eaa1aa.jpg

autobomborggano012_zps1839bd25.jpg

autobomborggano013_zpsba7fa516.jpg

autobomborggano016_zps1dcee182.jpg

autobomborggano017_zps848d053c.jpg

autobomborggano026_zps3a6e1a41.jpg

and this will be the last photo's of this next plant in this journal. Next week when i find out the sex if it's a female i will post a link in this journal to the new journal for it if it's a male i will have to kill it unfortunately. so we will see for the blue ryder.

Joint Doctor - blue ryder ( Masterlow X Dj short's Blueberry) regular auto strain!

autobomborggano027_zpse641f5e7.jpg

autobomborggano028_zpsc74da698.jpg

autobomborggano030_zps82012211.jpg

autobomborggano031_zpsb2a9e581.jpg

As you can see just from the comparison the Green House autoflower strain's are just killing this joint doctor auto flower strain the GH strain seem's like over 3 time's the amount of growth no contest.

group shot's

autobomborggano021_zpsf9a06062.jpg

autobomborggano020_zps65a584ca.jpg

• Like 2

Yeah i remember it grows like a good green salad..lol. exactly - all I do is ait till the seed is soaked and ready to burst then put it in soil with the hole up..works each time .. 2 or 3 days till it is showing the green, pushing of the seed shell is even faster .. I got a palm tree in the living room and lately I just put them in there, wait till they are bigger then transplant..lol