Pineapple Chunk, Bubbleberry, vanilla Kush and green poison

Man, That set up looks awesome! Wish I had the room and knowledge to do something like that! Just wondering what would be the expected yield from something like this? I would be stoked to have something like that! Take care and good luck with it all. Ozi

looking good man as usual! i like the blueberry she looks very nice with a cool green and nice structure, well they all do ^^

And that song, i as seeing them undress while listening :P

Have a good grow !

Hi John, for some reason I cannot watch the video in the link, I can watch the one here though. Oh well these things happen. Loving watching the men At Work film clip again I have not seen it in ages. Take care Ozi

I had the pleasure of meeting and chatting with John on the weekend, And this man knows his stuff. I learnt more in an hour with him then I have in countless hours on the internet and youtube. I also got some samples of his Liberty Haze, Pineapple Chunk and Crème Caramel Auto. My car smelt beautiful on the way home and beats the new car smell I had on the way there! :) The LH and PC are both a fantastic high! I found them very social, I was laughing and talking alot and they both helped with some pain relief and tasted great. I was cooking a recipe I found on the internet after trying th LH and it made things very interesting!! :D All in all both were thoroughly enjoyable and exactly the type of high I enjoy. I will be trying Crème Caramel tonight and I will update tomorrow. Thanks again John. See you in a few weeks.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...