"Hygrozyme" from SIPCO

Romeu9

Manufacturer info:

sipco_logo.png

hygrozyme-family.pngaccreditations.jpg

hygrozyme-logo.png

an organic, bacteria free, complex, enzymatic formula. a one of a kind in the world!

Hygrozyme is

- easy to use, safe & non-toxic

- always mixed with water & applied any way you need

Catylist - Neutral to ALL garden products organic or non organic so you may use without conflict.

Can be used in all growing stages and before

- propagation, flowering & almost to the harvest (two weeks prior)

To obtain best results it is recommended to use Hygrozyme with every watering.

More Information on Hygrozyme

Gardening Tips & reccomendations for Hygrozyme

Hygrozyme

SIPCO'S "HYGROZYME" A REVOLUTIONARY BREAKTHROUGH IN HORTICULTURAL CLEANING

Sipco Industries Ltd. was incorporated in 1974 and began development/production of Enzymatic Biotechnologies over 15 years ago. Headquartered in Delta B.C., Sipco is a recognized industry leader in the development of Enzymatic formulas as "bio-solutions". Sipco's expertise spawned from its work in Marine and Wastewater Treatment, Land Reclamation, Pharmaceutical and Medical grade enzyme technologies and of course - HORTICULTURAL PRODUCTS.

When asked "is HYGROZYME just another overnight success for Sipco?" Boris Del Mar, Principal in charge of Hygrozyme Global Distribution (ltd) answered "We wish it was. HYGROZYME is the result of over 10 years of research, testing and approvals to get it to market." HYGROZYME was developed, perfected and field-tested with the help of hydro growers, farmers and industry professionals such as: members of various grower's co-ops in California, Pacific Agricultural Research Center and B.C. Research Council chemists.

HYGROZYME may well be "the greatest breakthrough in Horticulture in the last decade." Simply explained: it is developed using a proprietary bio-fermentation process, made from ALL NATURAL ingredients that produce a supply of BACTERIA-FREE enzymes and complex chains of amino acids.

With HYGROZYME there is no longer a need to introduce or create crop vulnerability by introducing a foreign germ culture to your sterile growing environment. After reviewing current enzymatic market products, it was determined that HYGROZYME actually incorporates all the benefits and capabilities offered by leading enzyme products AND MUCH, MUCH MORE - all in one Powerful Formula! With HYGROZYME though, there are NO concerns of a limited shelf life or spoilage.

INHERENT ABILITIES: CLEANER GROW MEDIUM = HAPPY PLANTS.

KEEPING GROW MEDIUMS CLEAN IS WHAT HYGROZYME IS ALL ABOUT.

CONCLUSION: IF IT WAS A RACE - HYGROZYME IS THE WINNER!

http://www.hygrozyme.com/

very good info on this one, check it out! http://www.worldgardenltd.com//en/products/hygrozyme/more-information/

• Like 2

And a user review of it, it was a good opinion that made me go and buy it...

http://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/f9/hygrozyme-soil-soiless-13617/#post228037

10-22-2009, 07:40 AM #1 (permalink)
Senior Farmer

BayArea is on a distinguished road
BayArea's Gallery
DefaultHygrozyme for soil/soiless

After years of successfull growing I recently decided to post some info about my "secret weapon" in the grow room - Hygrozyme. As I'm sure your all computer savy I won't post some article about it's benefits but try and explain the real results I've had using it over the years. Breifly explained however, Hygrozyme is an enzymatic formula used in addition to some of your regular feeding programs. It was developed by a company named Sipco, a bio-tech company specializing in non-toxic bateria-free enzyme cleaning solutions. After years of research they developed this solution. It is an enzymatic solution loaded w/ complex chains of amino acids. In saying that, heres what results I've found and how I got them.

I've always leaned to organics when growing Marijuana, and have found not only better production but also higher quality smoke when using them. I'm a commercial grower and constantly look for the edge or the more effecient way to produce quality product. Some time ago I did some head to head research regarding various organic and chemical blend nute applications. Botanicare, Earthjuice, Foxfarm, Neptunes harvest, Alaskan Fish Fert, Dyna-gro and more recently General Organics were some of the names involved. I also used additives on some plants within my tests. Things like Mega-gro, Green-fuse and Hygrozyme. Every detail was documented. Things like color, general health, plant wieght, overall potency, hieght etc were measured and recorded. Even foliage weight to determine which products produced more bud to leaf ratio was written down. The nute results are meant for another thread but the benefits of Hygrozyme were the most apparent detail within the entire test. I used the same Pro-mix medium in 5 gallon pots for all plants of the same genetic mother. Out of 2 cycles of 4 different nute programs, and 96 plants, the tallest most productive of each program contained Hygrozyme. Not merely the tallest, biggest producers but the quality and health was better also. This was mostly the case with strictly organic nutes. Earthjuice in particular was effected positively. The plants simply used the nutes more effectively, in fact, the largest plants required less over-all food as the Hygrozyme asisted in breaking the organic material and increased the speed chemical reactions occured within the substrate. Root health appeared more vigorus on these plants as well, one beautiful thing about Hygrozyme is your ppm count will not rise with use, it has virtually no effect on ph. Literally with more available to them the plants just thrived. When flowering the results are most apparent. The stigma growth was twice the size, and plants required stakes much earlier and buds were far more swollen and dence. Crystalization was increased 2 fold. Again, the Hygrozyme simply made the bloom nutes more available and the plant used them more effectively and again, less of them. As mentioned earlier I used pro-mix so no nutes were in the medium. My mother plants however, are grown in actual organic soil, a 50/50 mix Black gold Sunshine mix #4 and Flower power with some dolomite. I simply add ph balenced water with Hygrozyme and they show vigorous growth - infact after 2 months each "mother" churns out 30+ clones with no added nutes ever in 7 gallon buckets besides whats available in the soil weekly.

Hygrozyme, when applied properly produced an avg. 2.74 oz per plant vs. 2.20 oz with-out. Plants were an avg. of 5.8 inches taller, and 5.7 inches wider in dia., stalk width was 1/3 wider and plants were over-all heavier. These are just some actual #s I recorded, and results were the same regardless of nutes I added besides the chem blends. Although I'm pro-organic, the chems did not benefit significantly. Because of it's ability to help break organic material, organics obviously works fantastic with this additive. The medium remains clean, bacteria free and loaded with available nutes.

As far as application rates it really depends on substrate, nutes and strain. Broadly recommended in an 11 week cycle or so. I'd begin with 2.5 mil through-out week 1 and 2 (week 1 being a rooted clone stage). Week 3 to 4 (veg stage) I would increase to 5 ml. Flowering weeks 5 to 7 I'd increase from 7 to 10 mil and week 8 should decrease back to 5ml. Weeks 9 to 11 should get very little to none. Later use of Hygrozyme in flowering cycles makes residual nirogen available and can extend flowering times so be cautious. It's pricey but truely worth the investment. I can't recommend it enough. Let me know if you have some questions. I'll try and post some pics soon of comparisons grows. Thanks

Last edited by BayArea; 10-22-2009 at 07:44 AM.

10-22-2009, 08:13 PM #6 (permalink)
Senior Farmer

BayArea's Gallery

My results in various tests with chem fertilizers and chem blends showed better reactions w/ organic nutes - possibly because Hygrozyme breaks organic and unused nutes down so efficiently. One of the benefits also of Hygrozyme and a much advertised aspect of the solution is the absence of any bacteria what-so-ever. Basically, they're theory is introducing any foriegn bacteria - even beneficial's are not needed - as they create an abnormal fungi to bacteria ratio with-in the organic substrate. In any case, my tests did show some benefits mixing the solution w/ chem nutes - just not as significant.

10-23-2009, 02:38 AM #12 (permalink)
Senior Farmer

BayArea's Gallery

Hey Gp, I recommend using it weekly also. The only warning I have with that is using it later, like the last few weeks of flowering. I find, specifically with organic soil that residual N becomes too readily available and buds can spit out some unusual stigma growth and flowering time can be extended. Thanks for the input....

10-23-2009, 07:44 AM #16 (permalink)
Senior Farmer

BayArea's Gallery

wol_error.gif This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.
Click the image to open in full size.
wol_error.gif This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.
wol_error.gif Click this bar to view the full image.
BayArea is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 07:50 AM #17 (permalink)
Senior Farmer

BayArea's Gallery

The above photos are a few I have available to display some results. The above left photo shows the same genetic strain at different stages.( bud photo) The mature plant was not treated with Hygrozyme - although different ages the younger plant is already larger and more productive and has had Hygrozyme weekly. Top right are two Skywalkers transplanted into five gallon pots using pro-mix at the same time, they are the same age and recieve identicle nutes, but the larger was treated with Hygrozyme consistantly. The same 2 plants are featured in the pics below. Hope those display the results a little

10-23-2009, 05:39 PM #22 (permalink)
Senior Farmer

BayArea's Gallery

Thanks guys - I'm happy you all enjoyed the read - I'll try and post some results w/ the nutes soon. There's allot of info - it took 8 months and notebooks of info to determine differences and strong points w/ various nute applications and additives - but I'd love to share the info.........look for a new thread this week-end or early next week.....thanks again

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

indeed very nice user review, it has convinced me too, i've looked a little on net and seems good. As i'm out of all the add bottles i had, i might give a try to this.

Thanks for the info :)

Realy perfect product, It considerably lowers salt build-up issues to none.

I use it in a 2ml/L to 3.5ml/L in veg, and 1ml/L in flower.

This is where I read about the Hygrozyme for the first time:

(...)

What do you use for nutrients?

We’re using the three-part General Hydroponics as a base and then supplement that with Advanced Nutrients additives like B-52, Big Bud and Overdrive. I find that the Advanced stuff really helps with bud size and resin production. We also use a great product called Hygrozyme during the vegetative stage.

(...)

@ "Jungle In the Bronx" ; http://hightimes.com/grow/dan/4431

This is where I shop for it: http://www.basementl...age=1/prod/HYGR

Take care

• 6 months later...